Website performance is base on your online success. A slow website always effects e-commerce transaction’s ranking and frustrate users there are several things you can do to increase the speed of website…
- Remove unnecessary files:-remove unnecessary audio, video or image files from your web pages.
- Optimize size of the image: – place the exact size of the image that can improve your site performance.
- Lossless image compression: – optimize your image and reduce the size of images by lossless compression.
- Image sprites: – combine your several small images into one image using CSS image sprites. This will reduce ping to the server.
- Cache header centered:– Cashing is the process in which static files are stored on your computing storage in the browser’s cache.
- Minimize HTTP requests: – Remove or Join several CSS scripts into a single file to minimize HTTP requests.
- Enable GZIP compression: – If your hosting provider has mod-GZIP module enabled. the best way to compress your content is to enable GZIP compression.
- Cloud server: – If you have a huge number of visitors than you can choose cloud server for this purpose.
Conclusion:- Hope by using this technique you can improve the speed of the website. We also provide professional services to improve the speed of the website.