Internet Marketing is communicating the value of product and services through positioning to the customer. Marketing creates, communicate, and deliver the needs of the customer. Marketer properly analyzes the need for a product then sold the product to the customer. Digi marketing, web marketing, online marketing, search engine marketing, e-marketing etc all internet market strategy is necessary to effectively compete in today’s business environment.
- There is direct communication between customer and company. No intermediate is required. The customer should analyze their own needs as per the product description in the website.A person can compare all the product of the different company and their rates also. With the use of internet marketing customer can easily analyze the product description at home, at workplace i.e this service is available 24*7 and anywhere at any time.
- The customer can get good knowledge and description of the product. The customer can directly order the product of his choice without paying any delivery charges. Internet marketing covers our social as well as commercial need. It includes both organic marketing (without making payment) and inorganic marketing (with making payment). Such as social media marketing, pay per click. The web-only cares about three things i.e. location, location, location. The first page of any search engine is where all things happen and if your site is not there you can surely forget about searchers finding your site at all. So in this situation of strong competition, only SEO can direct any business toward achievement of a goal. SEO is the process of using methods to boost ranking or frequency of a website in returned results by a search engine. The goal is to increase the volume of qualified traffic to your site.
- SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search term or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. It is the process of improving the visibility of the site in a search engine’s natural search result or higher rank on the search result web page. As more frequently the site appears in the search result list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users.
- It builds trust with a potential customer and rejuvenates a business’s overall web presence, leverage social media opportunities. of SEO are organic and non-organic. Internet marketing provides an important platform for building relationships with customer and increases customer retention level. You can take advantage of growing importance of social media with the use of internet marketing. The web-only cares about three things i.e. location, location, location. The first page of any search engine is where all things happen and if your site is not there you can surely forget about searchers finding your site at all.
- So in this situation of strong competition, only SEO can direct any business toward achievement of the goal. Your product or service is not the only one available online, is it?
- Say, you are dealing in cosmetics. When you put this keyword in any of the popular search engines, you will find there are millions of other fish in the water.So how do you ensure that your website is at least among the top ten websites displayed on the search engine? After all, people are bound to check only the first page results. To achieve this you need to follow good SEO [Search Engine Optimization] practices.