The web in the past five years has evolved to become a commercial arena, and the search engine is true winners of this dogfight. The web-only cares about three things i.e. location, location, location.
- The first page of any search engine is where all things happen and if your site is not there you can surely forget about searchers finding your site at all.
- So in this situation of strong competition, only SEO can direct any business toward achievement of the goal. SEO is the process of using methods to boost ranking or frequency of a website in returned results by a search engine.
- The goal is to increase the volume of qualified traffic to your site. SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search term or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. It is the process of improving the visibility of the site in a search engine’s natural search result or higher rank on the search result web page. As more frequently the site appears in the search result list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. The two popular methods of SEO are organic and Inorganic SEO.
Organic SEO drive traffic from the social media sites use such techniques for which you do not have to pay anything for getting the result for the website or for the business.As all the SEO techniques like blog, article, and forum all are an organic way of getting the result. Organic or natural SEO generally takes more time to execute but can yield long-term results. It works by focusing on content creation, link building, meta-tag optimization, keyword enhancement, etc. It builds trust with a potential customer and rejuvenates a business’s overall web presence, leverage social media opportunities. To implement this technique, we need to pay for experts who are implementing this technique on any website.
Analyze keywords, content optimization, site promotion, Meta content optimization, image optimization, URL optimization are some ways to get organic results. Inorganic SEO in the sense, for getting the result you have to pay to a search engine or to other. Artificial or inorganic SEO may yield quicker results and bump up your initial ranking or frequency of a website, less management responsibility, easy to implement, but the results are generally less effective in the long run as compared to organic SEO.
- It works by concentrating in search engine marketing which involves paid advertising, pay per click advertising as well as paid affiliate marketing. Inorganic SEO is all about Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising on search engine result page (SERP) and placement of a banner advertisement on relevant websites and it provides instant results.
- For businesses that are just embarking on the use of search engine optimization, the best idea is to consult with EPSInfotech a firm that offers organic and inorganic SEO (search engine optimization) strategies. In some cases, both types of campaigns are used to generate the best results; while others; using one strategy instead of the other is best.