What is the speed test of the website?
Generally what we do to your website:
- Image sprites (combining images).
- Minimization of Js and CSS delivery.
- Minifying HTML.
- Loss-Less compression of the image.
- Cache header control.
- Enabling browser cache.
- Minimize http requests
- Specify image dimensions.
- Enable GZip compression.
- Remove query string from the static resource.
- Avoiding bad requests.
- Avoiding landing page redirects.
Please note that these all depends upon coding and hosting server ( we never grantee to pass/follow all these rules, but try our best efforts to increase speed of website )
What is the waterfall test?
Basically waterfall test means speed test of the website. waterfall model is a sequential design process used in the development of the website in which process is seen as following steadily downwards(like a waterfall) through the phases of conception initiation, analysis, design construction, testing production/implementation, and maintenance.
Generally overview of “waterfall model” (cyclic process).
1. Required gathering and analysis.
2. System design.
5. Deployment of the system.
6. Maintenance ( Go to point no 1 again).
How to check speed of website
Step 1: http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/
Step 2: enter your website here
Step 3: analysis various factors
Other Test by Google
Step 2: enter your URL